🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Country Fair rewards

Options
Jill_Moss_Racop
Jill_Moss_Racop Posts: 6 Level 2

Ever since the Country Fair returned (thank you, btw) the coins from reaching each new tier never appear in my coin tally. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jill- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still experiencing this problem? 

Please could you share a little more information regarding this issue that you are facing? If you are able to include a screenshot please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box. 

Thanks! 

• Jill_Moss_Racop
    Options

Hi, Cezdiamond! Not sure I can get a useful screenshot for this. But whenever I level up to a higher tier, the game shows the normal 'You Reached Tier __! Reward ___ coins' page- then when I go on to play, the awarded coins don't show up in my coin total. The only coins that do show up are the ones I win from beating Rancid.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi, Cezdiamond! Not sure I can get a useful screenshot for this. But whenever I level up to a higher tier, the game shows the normal 'You Reached Tier __! Reward ___ coins' page- then when I go on to play, the awarded coins don't show up in my coin total. The only coins that do show up are the ones I win from beating Rancid.

Thanks for getting back to me, I will look into this for you. Thanks!
  • Jill_Moss_Racop
    Options

things seem to be working normally again, but if there is an answer I look forward to seeing it anyway (never know when it'll happen again!) Thank you!
  • Jill_Moss_Racop
    edited July 2017
    Options

...spoke too soon! Looking forward to any answer you can offer. :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?