🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

No Reward after completing quest in Farm Heroes Super Saga?

Options

Answers

• helentuan
    helentuan Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Hello Mark,
    My ID is 2132332947. Please help and thank you.

• cindylouwho1024
    cindylouwho1024 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Still not receiving rewards for completing quests
  • poppycat
    poppycat Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
     i have won the challenges at least 8 times and no rewards,... tells me i dont have an internet connection
  • thezenpug
    thezenpug Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello Mark:

I also have the same "NO INTERNET CONNECTION" issue when trying to claim prizes/quests rewards.   Only game it happens on ... My ID is.1122542237852749.  

thanks

• Josie_Grantham
    Josie_Grantham Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Howw come I have completed at least 6 quests in the past few days yet I have received no rewards? How can I claim them back for me?
  • dvora
    dvora Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I haven't received any of the quest rewards.  My ID is king6576632130, and I play online at king.com.  I should have gotten 6 gloves, 3 baskets, and who knows what else from at least 6 or 8 "no internet connection" messages, even tho some of these came right after supposedly being awarded a quest reward.  Plus, I'm playing online, so I obviously have an internet connection.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello Mark

That's the second time I've got nothing to reward. The first time the blue glove and here I do not know what to get. Please take care of this problem! Because there are more rewards you get and can not pick up !!!

Greeting Peggy

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options
    This is the third time !!!!
  • lillymay
    lillymay Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Completed 6 quest now yet the rewards for 2 weren,t given ..blue gloves ...if they have been were do i find them as i ought to have 3 including the one i have ..Plus the other 4 told me i have no internet connection ..Yet when checked i do ..as i,m playing online ...HELP , so frustrating ....
  • wobbly64
    wobbly64 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Game ID 1227365343949772.
    i am receiving no rewards from quests keeps saying no internet connection and the boosters i win do not show up.
    As i play with real money i would like all of the money that i have spent on the game back  or the rewards and boosters credited to my account.
    What you are doing is not legal in the UK it is false advertising if you cannot give the rewards and boosters to peoples accounts remove the quests.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?