🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Number of trains

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
Hello!

The game Super Farm Heros has big technical problems. In the game without me making a move myself, the number of moves run downhill. Because the game is still working. And then the signs come constantly. Once the game is over, it goes on and the sign was just there that it is over. Please bring the game in order !!!

Greetings Peggy

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Hello Spinnifix

This happened to me as well on FB. I solved it by deleting the browser cache :)
  • Spinnifix
    Hello!

Thank you. I'm not in Facebook, but King.com. Only, I reinstalled OPERA and only play Farm Super Heros because I can not play the game any other way. And I do not know about Opera, where and how I have to do something. I got help from my nephews. Just can not always access it.

greeting Peggy

Just have to go that way 
  • Spinnifix
    Hello miracle tree!

Thank you. I found it and did it. As far as it goes again. See how long.

Greeting Peggy
  • Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    FB and the KIng site should be the same issue. I also use Opera and Vivaldi as my two go-to browsers. Sounds like something else is going on in your computer. What computer do you have?
  • Spinnifix
    Hello!

Thanks for the answer. I hear Vivaldi for the first time. I do not know. I only play this game via Opera and google chrome. Otherwise it is not feasible for me. I have Window 7. In the fall I have my PC renewed. Because the problem with the signs that are constantly coming is still. The number of moves, I think is fine now.

Greeting Peggy 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?