Level 1221 will not load at all

LeeAngelLeeAngel Posts: 4
edited June 4 in Discussions
Hi, I only play through facebook on my pc.
Level 1221 will not load at all. All other levels load fine. Not sure if it is related to this level having the racoon attached to it or not. This has been happening for several days now.

Comments

• MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 4,079 Community Manager
    Hi LeeAngel :waving:

I suggest you try the level directly on King's website: https://king.com/play/farmheroessupersaga
    Once you start playing the game there'll be a dialog box where you can create an account. Once done you can then in the settings menu sync all your levels from FB and hopefully get the level to load correctly  :)

Welcome to the King Community! 

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

• LeeAngelLeeAngel Posts: 4
    Thanks for your advice, but that didnt work either. I have sent yet another email to support, lets hope they can sort it out as I am starting to have withdrawals lol
  • Khoddiey_ClarkKhoddiey_Clark Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    Have you tried playing on another device, like a phone or tablet?

LeeAngel said:
    Hi, I only play through facebook on my pc.
    Level 1221 will not load at all. All other levels load fine. Not sure if it is related to this level having the racoon attached to it or not. This has been happening for several days now.

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,909 Community Moderator
    @LeeAngel

Do you happen to get any error message? Have you tried clearing the cache of your browser or tried a different one?

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here
    Give feedback on Community here!