🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Frinds

Grube
Grube Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello.
I apologize directly for my bad english.
I have been playing for a while and would like to add friends in my game. Unfortunately, I find no way how this works. I read online that there should be a friendship button, which I can not find. My friend I would like to add has a king account as well as me. is there any possibility for me? can someone help me or give tips? we both use no Facebook only the king account. I am happy about your help. thank you very much

Best Answer

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Grube and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 No need to apologize, I understand you perfectly. Unfortunately, when you are connected with a King account you will only see random people who also have a King account. Only if you are connected with Facebook you can see people who are friends with you on Facebook and play this game too. As far as I understand, you and your friend don't want to use Facebook and I agree with that because I am also not connecting my games with it.

I hope this helps. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Grube and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 No need to apologize, I understand you perfectly. Unfortunately, when you are connected with a King account you will only see random people who also have a King account. Only if you are connected with Facebook you can see people who are friends with you on Facebook and play this game too. As far as I understand, you and your friend don't want to use Facebook and I agree with that because I am also not connecting my games with it.

I hope this helps. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?