🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Farm heroes super saga does not load on facebook

2»

Comments

• 7352bg00
    7352bg00 Posts: 1 Newbie
    my farm heroes also says " no connection" .  this has been going on for a week now.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2019
    Hi @Tamiris and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Let's try first some troubleshooting steps on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177505/game-keeps-freezing-or-crashing-what-should-i-do#latest
  • ebee8472
    ebee8472 Posts: 65 Level 2
    farm heroes saga for the past two weeks, as of 11/4/2019, has been giving me "something went wrong please reload", but it does show behind the error screen, my daily "garden bonus, either on chrome, which i rarely play because of flash player, and on facebook gameroom. i had just beat a tough level on farm saga, somewhere around 1222 or so, not sure if this is one of those wait three days to access new levels, or just system error. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to the Farm Heroes Super Saga Community @ebee8472 :)

It looks like you're having issues with Farm Heroes Saga and not Super Saga but that's okey 😉

Have you by any chance tried clearing the cache of your browser or try a different one? Check out the troubleshooting steps we have here

Hope this helps :)
  • ebee8472
    QueenB said:

It looks like you're having issues with Farm Heroes Saga and not Super Saga but that's okey 😉

Have you by any chance tried clearing the cache of your browser or try a different one? Check out the troubleshooting steps we have here

i play via facebook gameroom, since facebook prime doesn't work on farm heroes at all. why would "clearing cache" help fix it? isn't that like "make sure video drivers are updated to run a malfunctioning external hard drive?
  • ebee8472
    ebee8472 said:
    QueenB said:

i play via facebook gameroom, since facebook prime doesn't work on farm heroes at all. why would "clearing cache" help fix it? isn't that like "make sure video drivers are updated to run a malfunctioning external hard drive?
    yep, cleared cache, tried firefox, still won't work. i think that since I'm on a level around 1222 or so, that I "broke" the game....possibly. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    If you were playing through Facebook, then you're playing through the browser so that is where clearing the cache comes in handy. 

King games doesn't support Facebook game room so we recommend playing through Facebook prime, have you tried a different browser?

Do you happen to have Windows 10 on your PC? If yes, you can always try the app version from Microsoft Store. Just remember to connect the game app to Facebook once installed so you can continue where you left off. 

Note that Boosters, saved up lives and progress made in extra challenges do not get synced.  

• ebee8472
    windows 7, tried different browser -firefox, still didn't work. i only installed 10 on another machine for one purpose: halo wars 2. i guess i'm not going to play the game anymore. oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?