🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Quest bonus

Options
Isabellesm
Isabellesm Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello guys ! I achieve the quests and never get the bonus but the coins.I would apreciate getting also the basket and the glove...😪 Help please! Thank you !

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to our Community @Isabellesm 🤗

Here in the community, we are unable to add missing items items your game. In this case, you can contact Player Support team but, they usually don't replace free items if they have not been received unless they have been purchased with real money.

However it's worth a try 😉

You can do by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

Hope this helps 😊

Answers

• benia
    benia Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2020
    Options

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• QueenB
    Options

Welcome to our Community @benia 🤗

Sorry, but we only use English in the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• QueenB
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to our Community @Isabellesm 🤗

Here in the community, we are unable to add missing items items your game. In this case, you can contact Player Support team but, they usually don't replace free items if they have not been received unless they have been purchased with real money.

However it's worth a try 😉

You can do by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

Hope this helps 😊

• Isabellesm
    Isabellesm Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

@QueenB

Good morning and thank you for the answer. I dit contact the support but nothing but an automatic answer...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,808 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @Isabellesm Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Can you please tell me how long has it been since you have contacted the Customer Support Team?

Yes! As soon as we send our complaint, we do receive an automated response, which is like an acknowledgement. But, if it is past 5 days -- please send a reply to that automated email and give them a heads-up about your complaint and inform them that you are still waiting for their reply.

OR if you have received an email that says "we are closing this ticket for so and so reason" -- you can send reply to that email. With this, the team will know that you are still waiting for their support

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?