🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Farm heroes saga progress lost when i connect to facebook

Options
Zahara_Larasaty
Zahara_Larasaty Posts: 3 Newbie

Farm heroes saga progress on level 1035 and it lost when i connect to FB:(

My mom was playing farm heroes saga on her old handphone. She asked me to move her game on her new handphone. But my mom didnt save her progress game on facebook or gmail account or king.com.

So i try to connect this game on my FB to move this game on her new HP. When i connect this game, and i try to play.. i started on level 1, and she lost her progresss. Please help to restore my mom progress on her level :(

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Zahara,

I can assist in getting the game progress back in Farm Heroes Saga.

Please notice that we require direct contact from a player in order to verify ownership of the game account. This can be arranged by letting the person with the issue log into King Care and post a request to have the levels restored. Once done a King Care moderator will get in contact and solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Zahara_Larasaty
    Zahara_Larasaty Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I was surprised my mom didnt mind and choosed to try another game. But, thankyou for your response!:)

• Nanette_CM1468
    Nanette_CM1468 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi! I have the same issue as hers. But it happened to both Farm Heroes Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga. What to do??? Please email me at **Edit by CM: removed personal info.** coz I might not be able to read your message here. Thanks!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @Nanette_CM1468 and welcome to our Community 😉

So you have also not been backing up your progress and have changed device and you can't get back on track? Which level are you supposed to be on both games?

have you also created a Facebook or a King account so you can start backing up your progress? If yes, is the email you have provided connected to these accounts?

• Nanette_CM1468
    Options

First question, yes.

Second, around level 1599 I think? All I remembered it is from 1590s.

Third, actually it is my mother's account. Before, my sister had it backed up to a facebook account but unfortunately, she had forgotten the password for the said account. Unknown to this, I connected it to my account since I know that my account is clean and has no sign of logging it into the game. But when I refreshed it again, it went back to level 1.

So the real problem here is that the fb acc which was previously and originally used for back up, was unavailable or unreachable. What could be the alternative solution for this?

Thank you so much for the response.

• Nanette_CM1468
    Options

Oh by the way, this email is just new for the purpose of inquiring solutions for this problem of mine. Thank you!

• msymonds76
    msymonds76 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello All... new to community

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?