🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

🐐 Chat with WillyFog, Senior UI Artist in Farm Super Saga:"You’ll never be bored playing it!"

13»

Comments

• Leslie_B
    Leslie_B Posts: 387 Level 3

Thanks for including me in your tag list @Diamond Lim. Wouldn't have found this interview without you❣

I do enjoy FHSS. I had it downloaded on my old tablet. It gave up the ghost about a year ago. My phone doesn't have enough memory for all of the games. Time to go shopping!

Great interview❣

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,264 Pet Rescue Moderator

I don't play this one but I have noticed the cute graphics!

• WillyFog
    WillyFog Posts: 3 Newbie

Thanks a lot everyone for your comments! And also for answering the question about what is it that you enjoy the most from the game! For us it's super valuable to read your comments, to know how you find the game and what is it that makes you come back every time. We're always trying to apply all your feedback our games 🤗

And thanks to @Lola_Pop for the great interview questions!

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

very good interviews you have taken and also nice answer.

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5

Very well done @Lola_Pop this is really lovely , farm heroes was my first kind game but left it for candy but will try to check it up again seeing all this exciting stuffs . Thanks a lot @Diamond Lim 🍭🥂

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Thanks @Lola_Pop for sharing the interview with us! Dearest @Diamond Lim forever grateful to you and again I've almost missed this thread... haha.

I've recently started playing this game in FB via PC and already got stuck at level 9 if not mistaken cos fall shorts of cropsies to be collected. I've stopped for a week. I love the music background, feature and those cute little crops! Love it especially when I combined them to become super (hope I remember this correctly hah!) cropsies.

Thank you WillyFog for the bringing the fun and creativity to this game... 😘

• BiscuitTheDog1008
    BiscuitTheDog1008 Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited July 2020

What do I like the most? I love the adventure aspect in the game. It's so cool seeing Rancid come back in all these different places and then we have to try and stop him. What makes me come back is the cool stuff like the country show. It's a really neat feature. Also I knew Biscuit was a she! I love her positivity and determination, like when she winks at you during the Show Time sequence. It's like she's trying to tell me "Great job, keep it up! I knew you could do it!" Honestly... she's just my favorite character in the Farm Heroes series. 😊

Also thanks for the tag, @Lola_Pop!

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

I have some pets, like birds and colorful trotting birds, I adore them

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?