Pet rescue saga won't load to Facebook fix it

please fix pet rescue saga with the Facebook login fix it this is the third time it won't connect 

Answers

• I've just switched my iPad off, waited a minute then switched it back on again. Facebook is now connected.

It won't work for me this doesn't help me solve my issue with my game
  • I've just switched my iPad off, waited a minute then switched it back on again. Facebook is now connected.

No your not helping me
  • Switching off didn't work. Uninstalled. Reinstalled and lost all my game history. I guess I won't get to finish sunny weather tonight. 

I did that to and it did not work so I know how you feel
  • kps1234567898kps1234567898 Posts: 1
    pet rescue wont let me login to facebook or my account
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,602 Superstar
    Hello @kps1234567898 Hearty Welcome to the Pet Rescue saga section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your game!  Are you using a PC or a mobile device to play the game?  

What is happening when you try to login to your account?  Will it be possible for you to take a screenshot and post it here?  

** TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the pic from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟