Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
please fix pet rescue saga with the Facebook login fix it this is the third time it won't connect
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This what happens when you try to load pet rescue and candy crush soda.
this is crazy all of a sudden i cant get king games on face book
Hello! New Bee Players! 👋
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Please check the page here for more info and help. 😊
Join this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars on this game :
🐈️🔷🔥 Pet Rescue Level Challenge HERE
⁉️ Guess my score competition HERE
Have a nice and safety day! 😊
I've been unable to play on FB for 3 days now and the only response I've gotten is that they're working on it. This isn't the first time this has happened so why can't it be fixed? I've lost over 200 days of daily logins
I'm also just getting a black screen.
I can't log into Pet Rescue Sago on Facebook. 3 days in a row. It says downloading, but I just get a black screen!!!
It says it's downloading on my pc, but then I just get a black screen
Switching off didn't work. Uninstalled. Reinstalled and lost all my game history. I guess I won't get to finish sunny weather tonight.
I've just switched my iPad off, waited a minute then switched it back on again. Facebook is now connected.