Error message when playing on Facebook?

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited September 2021 in Support
Do you keep getting any of these three error messages when you play the game on Facebook? 

I’m happy to confirm that after a long investigation, many of the reasons for the error messages you were seeing have now been identified. Fixes have now been released and most of you will longer see these.

In spite of the game teams best efforts, however, not all of the sources of the errors were found, so a small number of you will still see these messages. We apologize for this and hope it doesn’t interrupt your enjoyment of the game too much. The nature of error investigation sometimes means that these are caused by problems that lie outside King and so can’t be fixed.

To make sure the fixes are visible in your game, please clear the cache and cookies for your browser and make sure to use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera wherever possible. If you’re still seeing the issue after trying these steps, then we would strongly recommend you try to play on mobile instead.

If you have a Windows PC you can also download the game app directly to your computer from Microsoft Store and play via the Windows app instead. Click here to download the game to your PC. Windows 10 is required to download the game, Windows 7 or older systems are no longer supported by Microsoft. 

If you’re still experiencing this and it has affected a purchase you’ve just made, please email Player Support here to get the purchase corrected.

Best Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Frankie_007

Is your game freezing only when you have the Bronze Dog, Silver Cat or Golden Panda on the level?

Does the game just freeze or do you get an error message as well? 
  • Frankie_007
    Frankie_007 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Yes it still freezing up on error messages. I don't think anything is going to happen. My opinion think it's a waste of time coming here explaining what the problem is everyone else has the same problem and it seems like you not doing anything for anyone

Answers

• Danny_Mann
    Danny_Mann Posts: 2 Newbie

The above has happened 12 times in 20 hours !! This is costing me money !!! Please answer my original question from yesterday and recompense me !!!

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Hi Danny,

I have already replied to you in the other thread that you made.

Cheers,

Xarly

• pat2deb
    pat2deb Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited April 2019

The game constantly freezes up or I get your error message. Please fix, I am not the only one having
  • sam_123
    sam_123 Posts: 52 Level 3
    when i play my game i barely see this happen, but when i help some of my friends with a level from my computer . this happens on about every 3rd try on a level.  it either freezes or the black cat shows up . some times it shows up after i win the level for my friends and doesn't let me move on to the next level. i will have to replay the hard level again
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,189 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Hi @pat2deb
    This is a common problem mentioned on Facebook by many players :(
    May be we can try and get more of them to come to this post and report it so that a solution can be found!

It will help if you can you tell us what device you are playing on, and in which browser it occurs?
    For me it happens in both Chrome and Firefox when playing on a Mac PC.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,189 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited April 2019

I am adding a short video of these problems so that King can see what happens. 
    It seems to occur in my account when the game is supposed to connect with facebook (like at the end of a level to record progress!) Instead, progress is lost and the level fails.

https://youtu.be/gkAHZEq4M44
  • sam_123
    sam_123 Posts: 52 Level 3
    i don't get this often when i play my game. but i have friends that i help from my computer that this happens to about every 3rd time i help them with a level. play 3 times and it freezes or i get the black cat with the orange back ground.   
  • smithylizzy99
    smithylizzy99 Posts: 10 Level 2
    I play on a desktop computer running windows 10 I have not been able to play the game on facebook for months due to the constant freezes. Now having to play on Blue Stacks I do keep going back to the game using Facebook but, nothing has changed.Lots and lots of players are having the same problem.................please do something to fix it.
  • smithylizzy99
    smithylizzy99 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Forgot to add I have tried using different browsers and the same thing happens on them all.
  • abilady
    abilady Posts: 15 Level 2
    I get the orange screen message constantly.  It freezes up every 2-3 times of play.  On the island, it will reset me back to level one when i was on 3,  5 or 6.  It freezes when i am finally gone to win after playing the level for a while.  I couldnt even play the mountain last week due to freezing and sending me back down to one with a loss of life.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?