level 448 will not open. it just spins the hour glass

Options

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Katherine, I can be a poor impression of Mark as he is now out the office lol.

If you could access the levels you are on, on King.com, then yes and no. Facebook is no part of King.com, BUT it sounds like at some point you synced your progress and linked the two together, which is excellent. As long as you are still connected and I am pretty sure you must be, then yes, completing it on Facebook will pass on King as long as you give it time to complete and move onto the next level.

Sorry, I didn't see the King. com part or I would have suggested FB :(

• Katherine_Lane
    Katherine_Lane Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I played pet rescue on Facebook and was able to advance to the next levels.  Unfortunately, Even though it show that level completed the next level did the spinning hour glass again!  I guess if i want to continue playing pet rescue i will have to play on Facebook which is really unfortunate because i like playing them all on King.com

• Lady_Choo
    Options

That is unfortunate and very odd. Usually its the other way around and the games won't play on facebook. 

Can I just check, I know you tried another browser, but did you clear all King.com cookies? While you can play on Facebook for that one at least, its better than nothing and I will pass over to the team it only seems to be on that site. Sorry you are having this problem :(

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Just a thought. Can you download google chrome on a mac? And how do you access the King site? Is it from a bookmark or is the game bookmarked?

• Katherine_Lane
    Options

Yes i did clear the cookies actually a couple times.  I deleted Adobe Flashplayer and reinstalled.  I restarted and shut down the computer.  Funny thing is i was able to complete all the level until now.  I am able to play all the other King.com games without difficulty and have played them for many months.  At least i can play Facebook and it does update King.com.  Unfortunately it doesn't matter the levels now just give me the spinning hour glass.  Thanks for King Care support.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I am wondering if the reason the other games work ok is because Pet rescue is now HTML5 whereas most other games apart from candy are still flash based.. In which case I would have said test your browser is compatible via this link 

https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/pet-rescue-html5

But that doesn't explain why it will play from Facebook which is usually the one everyone has problems with. So I am really puzzled. Glad you have found a workaround but still puzzled lol.

Hopefully Xarly (who is Mark's second in command when he is out of the office) will see my post tomorrow and give me some helpful suggestions :)

• Katherine_Lane
    Options

I ran the HTML5 program.  The browser rated around 470 each time i ran it which was at least 3 times.

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Katherine,

Thanks for being so patient with all of this! It is a strange issue because we do not have other cases and it seems like all we've trying thanks to your cooperation is not helping solve the problem. I think that at this point, the only option I can ask is that you send us a linked video of what you're facing. We will forward this to the studio and then we can try to fix it (basically, the reason why we need that is because we do not have other cases and cannot reproduce what your facing, so a video is essential for us to help you).

@ChickenSlayer, can you please assist Katherine on how to make a video and share it with us? I've seen you doing that before perfectly :-).

If there's anything else, I'll always be happy to assist!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Katherine_Lane
    Options
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Hey :)

I normally use screencast o matic but I use windows, and I remember you said you used a mac. Have a look through this link which shows you how to use quick time, and it is step by step which is great if you're not used to it. 

https://9to5mac.com/2018/05/01/how-to-create-screen-recording-mac/

You only need to record a portion of your screen rather than the whole of it, but if you do decide to video the whole screen, for privacy reasons make sure you have no other open tabs or bookmarks visible. Just make sure the whole game window is in the recording, that's the bit we really need. Start recording as soon as you are ready to click to open the game, once it is recording, go into the game as normal and record the spinning hour glass. Leave it maybe 30 seconds, just so it gives the team long enough to see it. 

Once made you need to save it onto icloud. Once saved, You can find how to share it from here

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/ht202786

Once you have the link I need you to come back here, and you see the three icons just above the answer box where you write your answer? They are for link, image and video. You need to choose link, and paste the link into the top box (and it should fill itself in the second box with the link. And press enter to post it and you are all done :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?