THE CLOUDS OR FOG WILL NOT CLEAR!

2Next

Answers

• grace67grace67 Posts: 4
    level 2787 and i'm playng on a pc
  • dotkindotkin Posts: 0
    Hello. I got to the very end of the level and all I can see are clouds. I mean Nothing but clouds and they won't go away. Am I to assume this is something new??
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,744 Superstar
    Hello @dotkin, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

You are seeing Clouds because the New Levels are not open yet and they should be available soon :+1: 

Since you said you are at the end level, use the Map icon that is located in the top right corner of the screen, to go back to old episodes to gain those 3rd stars or reply some of the levels that interest you very much :D  

I have copied this image provided by my friend @Lynette, who is my friend, a fellow superstar and also an expert of the Pet games =) 

Hope this helps!  If you need further assistance, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and type your message. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead!  
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,744 Superstar
    Hello again @grace67, Hope you are having a nice day!

Will you be able to provide a screenshot? 
  • DebstaDebsta Posts: 0
    The clouds won't go away new world was loading I can play other parts of the game but not the main game.  Can you help?

• Matthew724Matthew724 Posts: 1
    I am having the same issue since yesterday.  Clouds won't move to reveal new world
  • LynetteLynette Posts: 3,069 Superstar
    You have just moved on to the next world that is not open yet.
    Until it opens (probably next week), use the game map to go back if you want to play the previous levels  

The map is top right in the game:

Too many games, not enough time!

• breakingburybreakingbury Posts: 0
    why does the game only show clouds, I have not been able to play for a week now
  • LynetteLynette Posts: 3,069 Superstar
    Hi @breakingbury

The game is showing you a sneak peek of the next world that will be open soon!
    See this post about it:
    The clouds/fog will not clear
    Too many games, not enough time!

• FionaFiona Posts: 4
    Thanks for all of the comments & replies everyone, they're very much appreciated.
    Hopefully, the new levels will be open soon. 
    In the meantime, just as some of you have mentioned, I can & will click on the maps and go back to the previous levels for now. 
    Thanks again.   =)
  • SoniaCandySoniaCandy Posts: 1
    Hi im at level 2788 but the fog wont go away 
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,762 Community Moderator
    Hi @SoniaCandy !

Could you make sure you have the latest update installed first. Then force close the app, restart the device and see if it's fixed? 

If the issue still persists after these steps, please let me know!