Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
this was my fav King game but since the glitch of having 999999999999999+ coins, I lost interest
Already installed, unistalled several times ..
Same thing. (Play on android not FB).
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Crazy Cat Lad
It is ok now. I submitted a ticket to the support and they fixed. Back to enjoying the game again 👍
Thanks for following up
@lemcbl If the reinstall doesn't help, then you need to live it I'm afraid. The Game Team is aware of this and working on a fix, but I have no further details about when it will be fixed.
yes, several times... still the same
Hi @lemcbl !
Have you tried with reinstalling the app?
Thank you do much @kiara_wael . I sent you by pm.
🤗
@lemcbl . could you sent your game ID , will pass this to our CM
Thanks For the help. Unfortunately, did all that before, did it all again today, does not work. Having 99999999999+ coins is great but feels a bit like cheating and I like to play fair. Oh well 😪😢😥😭😥😢😓😢😥
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Your game has been corrupted. Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
If its not works Uninstall go to Google Play Store .Please make sure you save your progress with a King or Facebook account before doing it. but You will lose Booster .
Or please report this to our Player Support Team here