👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow!

Options

Comments

• cj61
    cj61 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Hi, is anyone else having problems with the Pet Rescue game opening. I click on play and the whole game closes out. Is there a problem with it?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Also thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ❤️😊

You make sure answer what's your current level and where are you from on this game, you can answer here on this thread that you can claim this I love Pet Rescue Saga badge:

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• toula96
    toula96 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone my name is toula and I am from Australia.

I love pet rescue

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello Toula! Welcome to the King Community!

What level are you in Pet Rescue? Do you play any other King games?

• cj61
    cj61 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I am on level 966 but I can't pay Pet Rescue Saga. It keeps crashing. And I have tried all the suggestions and nothing works I enjoy playing the game but guess won't get to now.

• EOTheGr8
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello and welcome to the King Community!

I’ll send you a Private Message and will see what I can do to help with your issue.

Please check these PRS threads below:

Sign up on our tagging list so you won't miss any news or petacular events HERE

PRS Map Matching Contest, win Gold Bars HERE!

Spring Petopia! Find all info and fun about the event HERE!

Share your Spring Petopia city in Community and claim your exclusive badge HERE!

Spring Petopia Quiz! Win Gold Bars with your skills HERE!

Anyway do you play any other King games? If yes, tell me what they are, and I will provide you quick links to badges, contests, and other useful threads for those games.

In the mean time, please read the Community Guide - All You Need to Know HERE!

Have a Petacular day! 😃🐕🐈

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @toula96 and New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you have playing Pet Rescue Saga,

You can answer what's your current level and where are you from on this game, you can answer here on this thread that you can claim this I love Pet Rescue Saga badge:

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• toula96
    toula96 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello and thank you ☺️.

I am on level 2404. I don't play any other king's games I don't have much time because of my work and I really love pet rescue 😺

• EOTheGr8
    Options

Wow! Congrats on completing over 2000 levels in PRS! Claim your PRS Animal Kingdom Badge HERE, your PRS Level 1000 Badge HERE, and your PRS Level 2000 Badge HERE!

Participate in this PRS Map Matching Contest HERE to get a chance to win 20 Gold Bars!

Spring Petopia! Find all info and fun about the event HERE!

Share your Spring Petopia city in Community and claim your exclusive badge HERE!

Spring Petopia Quiz! Win Gold Bars with your skills HERE!

Also, please read the Community Guide - All You Need to Know HERE!

Have a Petacular day! 😃🐕🐈

• 2kids
    2kids Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I've tried asking for lives and sending my friends lives that don't ask for them and nothing works. Even the people who work for pet rescue have no idea how I can ask for lives.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?