🌳🏠️🐕️🥕 Share your Spring Petopia and claim your excusive badge!

Options

Comments

• Ellasmum7
    Ellasmum7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi

Look forward to the next adventure

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,937 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Pawsome! Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! @tsaytds @Ellasmum7 👍😄

You can also post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🌳 Spring Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE! I 🥕 Spring Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @Mathr - Don't forget to post your screenshot of Spring Petopia on this thread that you can claim this badge. 😉

You can also post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

🌳 Spring Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE! I 🥕 Spring Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 84 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Level 20 and 154 pets

• QueenA121112
    QueenA121112 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi! I passed level 20! 😁

• Mathr
    Mathr Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for reminding me to share my level and answering my question

@Crazy Cat Lad

• PrettyGirrlBlue
    PrettyGirrlBlue Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello! Hope everyone enjoys Petipia as much as I do! 😁

• over21
    over21 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @jpellegr - Don't forget to post your screenshot of Spring Petopia on this thread that you can claim this badge. 😉

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Pawsome and thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! @QueenA121112 @rascallycat @Mathr @PrettyGirrlBlue @over21 👍😄

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?