ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET THE GHOSTLY GARDENS? HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS

Options
Peanut7139
Peanut7139 Posts: 1,631 Level 4

As you can see how far I've gotten. I've run out of boards again to keep fully playing. I know about helping but nothing like playing your own boards. I've run out twice now and have to wait for more but the Petopia Halloween will be over then. I don't know what more to do to move forward. I've played and I've haven't seen these ghostly gardens to open the 5th lock. Anyone have any suggestions to what I'm doing or need to do to move forward? Thanks

Comments

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,221 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hi @Peanut7139 I think the 'gardens' are when you plant trees, like the apple trees, or place a pond or a statue (things you'd find in gardens) from the cards you get after playing a level.

Here I'm placing a pond 😊

• Peanut7139
    Options

Thanks Lynette but I have not seen anything to plant this whole time. I select different things and you'd think I would have finished by now. Number 43 and I still can't unlock because I haven't seen any thing to get me any Gardens. I'm opening now to see if I see any ponds or trees but don't recall them being offered but I will look out for them now. Everything that pops up I take different things so different things can be on my board but nothing that says if you pick this, you'll get to the ghostly garden. I wish someone would let me know how to get to unlock all that is being offered. Thanks Lynette but I'm probably to late now so I will stop playing. This will end before any new board come to me. I'm done!

• Peanut7139
    Options

Lynette has you know the new boards came today Monday. I've played multiple boards now and got 3 stars. I'm posting to show you that nothing is coming or showing so I can get to the 5th level. I took pictures of each one that came so you can see. I still don't understand why I can't go forward. These are new levels that came today and I've been playing and it shows what I'm getting to add to the Petopia. Also after you said what you did, I don't remember being offered anything that has to do with that. You can see that I'm at number 449 population.

Any help is appreciated Lynette. I'd really like to move forward but I don't know what else to do to get to unlock level 5.

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options

Hi Peanut, I can see your frustration and many share the same. I have reach level 75 the last one, and i only collected 7 Gardens. Without completing this requirement there is not way you can move to Part 5. So keep passing levels hope those Gardens will show up. Below is part of my pet city, this part has 5 Gardens.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,221 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I think the scarecrow would count as a 'garden' thing?

The cards are random so we just have to hope we get enough of everything.

On mine the only big building I got was hospitals 😕

When we get to leave feedback after the event make sure you let them know.

Otherwise, just keep playing - the more levels you pass, the more options you'll get.

• Peanut7139
    Options

Tsaytds, thanks for responding and letting me know what is possibly going on. I wanted to enjoy this but I will not be playing after this. It's frustrating when you are trying to get extra boosters and you need them. Plus you want to know you are doing everything you can to win the game. I followed what Lynette said and I have all those things in my Petotpia. I'm on 56, I have plenty of 3 stars when I'm playing the game. I have all that Lynette said in the Petopia. I like a variety so I don't just pick pets, mask but all the buildings, the scarecrow, the pond which I've seen one this whole time. When Lynette first mentioned, I was confused because I just saw a pond for the first time and I picked it. I have a variety of things but I'm stuck on number 3 and it doesn't move no matter what I pick. I wish I could know what gave me the first 3 so I can know and then pick them so I can unlock 5 but as time has gone on, I said forget it. It is frustrating and you want to play, relax and have fun. I am so frustrated because you say to yourself, am I playing the game right. When we had Petopia before, I was able to unlock all and get to the end. I knew what buildings and knew what to do. This one seem like either something is wrong with the game or we are not doing something right. If I can't play to finally win the game, what's the point in playing. It like playing Pet Rescue but never moving forward. This will be my last Petopia game. I see rockets available and more boosters but can't get to them. It's not even funny that no one knows why we can't get to unlock 5 and what it actually takes to do it. That is what is frustrating me. I don't care if it just depends on what pops up and you just have to chose what pops up but I'd like to know what do you chose to get the Ghostly Gardens and I haven't figured that out. No one is saying what do you chose to get the Ghostly Gardens but Halloween is over so is the game for me. Thanks for reaching out. I appreciate it

• Peanut7139
    Options

I have all those in my Petopia now. The number hasn't moved and I've only seen one pond this whole time. I didn't when you mentioned it but as I told the other person, I like a variety so I pick different things to be in the Petopia. The number hasn't moved since the 3 I've had. I keep picking different things but it doesn't matter now. Halloween is over and this is one Petopia I didn't enjoy playing. The not knowing and always wondering if you are doing something wrong. The Petopia and all that it had is great but I was hoping to get to the end. As long as I was playing and to get stuck in one spot with no way out, what's fun about that. The point is to play and be able to keep playing but also move forward at some point. Not one person has said how to do that and what it takes to get the Ghostly Gardens. I guess that will stay an unsolved mystery, not knowing exactly what you need to do to get the Ghostly Gardens. Lynette everything you've said I have in the Petopia. Thanks Lynette for reaching out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?