Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Anyone wants to add me as a friend or send a request to be added as my friend on PRSaga?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I also want to add you as a friend
There is no way (yet?) to add friends to your game via the Community.
Hola me agregas asà es mà nombre yan Ramallo
Thank you. But how do I add you? I am not seeing your name to add.
@hermind you can add me
Hi!
There are different challenges to get lives and boosters.
Hi there 😬
Hello everyone
I need help on pet rescue need lives boost and cherry bomb how do I get it
Hi. Do you play pet rescue? Add me.
Welcome friend. 😊