Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Hey. I play this game in Finland. Again, changing the field does not work. I can't switch to easier fields to get the "bomb". Why doesn't it work again???😡
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The way the game works is that boosters and lives are saved on the device you play on, so they are not the same on both devices.
The things saved by the game are only your progress and your gold bars.
It is the same for me on the mobile app, I have less because I prefer playing on computer 😕
They do start to build up if you use your app to play the bonus games, like Mystery Mountain though.
Hi @Tiinamari, what device are you playing on?
There is a known problem with the game on facebook/computer where the level menu is not working 😕
King are working on a fix.
In the meantime you can also play on the mobile app as the game is working properly on there.
Hi @Tiinamari the game interface has been changed and there is a new level menu to see previous levels.
It is still not working on the computer version of the game 😓
Hey. Is it no longer possible to change the map / field at all if you play on a laptop?? Because I haven't been able to get it to work for weeks now!! I'm really angry and frustrated!!!! 🤬
HI Lynette,when playing on the phone I have less money and other aids, such as rockets etc. I can't combine them into the same
I play on a laptop