🏝️🐾 Summer Petopia

Pet rescue failing

Options

Cannot connect to store or to purchase

cannot request help from friends

do not get orange bear to clear screen!

There is no problem with our internet, Ive checked my Apple Pay account, no issues there

could you please check what is wrong.

Comments

• Panda63
    Panda63 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I’ve been having the same issues for a few months now. When it lets me play I have to choose random levels. Someone told me to update and I did but it didn’t help. I think my last completed level was something like 5692 or something like that. I’m very frustrated because it’s been going on for so long. Already updated the game and my software. Nothing works. I’ve been playing for 10 years now and my loyalty hasn’t been rewarded in the slightest. This is the only game I play. Now I play nothing.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

@Panda63 the two issues are very different so its a good idea to start a new thread with yours if you have another issue in future.

Which device are you playing on? The map changed and it did have some issues but now is working on all devices except for computers. It took some time as it was a big issue and everyone was affected.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community!

Can I just check its for Pet rescue?

Could you tell me which device you are playing on please 🤗

• Ann_Swindail
    Ann_Swindail Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi, Di you receive my reply?

I play on Apple IPad Air version Model MD785B/A Version 12.5.7

Thr problem had was since the new Christmas Map version, it wasn’t working .

I’ve since deleted game (saved in King up till it stopped working) relaunched latest app but lost about 20 levels. Very frustrating having lost any items I bought.

It is working now but on 2997 instead of 3XXX?? I would appreciate receiving reimbursement for the items received in the game/bought.

Thank you!

Ann Swindail UK

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi @Ann_Swindail yes it was around Christmas it was broken and took a fair amount of fixing so for that I apologise.

Due to data protection we cannot do anything in the community regarding lost items, what I would need you to do is contact player support and they can help you further. They will always replace purchased items that have been lost as they can track them (unlike the free ones)

Make sure you choose the catagory carefully so you get to the right support team. You could maybe go with lost progress and items as while you are there, you could ask them about the levels you lost and they should be able to put you back up to the correct level manually. It sounds like it wasn't connecting so progress wasn't syncing 🤗

• Ann_Swindail
    Ann_Swindail Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It seemed quite bad as it continued to fail for quite a while, most unusual. That’s why I chose to delete the game on IPad hoping I wouldn’t loose it all after all this time.

Thank you for the update, I’ll carry on now.

Kind Regards

Ann

• Lady_Choo
    Options

You are very welcome, if you need any more help, just give us a shout 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?