Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English

Options
DidiPa
DidiPa Posts: 8 Level 2
edited March 2023 in Discussions

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good evening and welcome to the community.

We need you to write in English please so that we can help you.

The map has been updated but it isn't fixed yet so isn't working correctly. The studio are aware though 🤗

• DidiPa
    Options
    Game on computer from Facebook. Since December 12, 2022, the game's home page has stopped on that date and the map of the "previous lands" has disappeared. My email for the account where I play on facebook is "pippinamilicchia@hotmail.com", but, if possible, please reply to me on this.My ID is ID: 1002350067  What can I do?
     Thank you. Diana Ingrassia

• DidiPa
    Options
    Game on computer from Facebook. Since December 12, 2022, the home page of the game has stopped on that date and the map of the "previous lands" has disappeared. My email for the account where I play on facebook is "pippinamilicchia@hotmail.com" , but please reply to me on this if possible. My ID is ID : 1002350067 What can I do?
     Thank you. Diana Ingrassia

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@DidiPa the previous levels missing is a glitch. The studio are working on it but have been unable to fix it so far. It will come though! The home page was the same since then and that is ok.

You can read about it here 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?