๐Ÿ˜บ Furry & purry right now in Pet Rescue Community!
๐Ÿพ ๏ปฟClaim your milestone level badges:
Level 1000//Level 2000//Level 3000//Level 4000//Level 5000//Level 6000//Level 7000//
๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿพ Spring Petopia

Help with connection error

Options
JillyJill
JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
edited June 2023 in Discussions

Hey @Lynette

Your old friend Jilly here. For some reason all my games made me sign back on but pet rescue, I keep getting some error message. So when i do press play anyway the critter carnival from wed-thurs. pops up! You know I've tried everything already. So hopefully you'll know what this is. My piggy bank is the 1st black piggy bank and no other features except the daily challenge. Also my daily logon doesn't pop up anymore, so something is wrong. I don't wanna uninstall because I have a hundreds of boosters

Thank you Lynette or anybody else!.

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’š

JillyJill

ยซ1

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hey Jill!

Is your facebook account (I am assuming you are trying to use that) synced to your Kingdom account? If so, you could switch log in methods.

You know better than to keep a lot of boosters ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Facebook have probably been changing their connection tokens again. Have you gone into FB settings, gone to apps and looked at Pet rescue and checked that its active?

Btw clearly not Lynette, (Who is probably stuck in candy land right now lol) but I am over here too now ๐Ÿคฃ

• JillyJill
    Options

Hey there @Lady_Choo !

I have tried both options but my normal play is via email and password. I don't use FB to play the games. I did try FB and the same thing happens but only for pet rescue.

๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you for any help!

Jilly

• Lady_Choo
    edited June 2023
    Options

Gah! What device (and version) are you playing on? Have you got 2gb free space? And I'm assuming there are no updates in the store? Could you let us have your app version too pretty please ๐Ÿค—

• JillyJill
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello again Lady_Choo!

I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy S21 android

I've got around 8GB mobile data and almost 100GB of regular wireless data

No updates in store

App version 1.444.4

I don't know if it'll help but I'll attach the sequential order of logging in ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

THANK YOU!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ŠโœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’š

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thanks Jill, I will pass this over!

• JillyJill
    Options

Thank you @Lady_Choo

It's still happening. I have no idea what's going on

Jill

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Me neither! I am so sorry. I do suspect it could be something to do with having a lot of boosters.

Can you try exiting the game completely, going into your phone storage, and finding pet rescue and clearing cache (not data!!) once cache is cleaned, restart and see if that helps? Your android version is updated too isn't it?

• JillyJill
    Options

Okay, I cleared the cache, restarted the phone and still the same. ๐Ÿ˜”

My play store says there are no updates and last updated on May 31st which I think is wrong. Because I'm pretty sure there was a recent update. Is this Tracy btw?

Oh, I've had a lot more boosters than I have now so it's weird why that might be an issue

• Lady_Choo
    edited June 2023
    Options

It is me ๐Ÿ˜ The more boosters, the more memory is used and could potantially be lost. We don't want that. Thank you for trying that at least.

The CM has asked that you try contacting player support and see if they can help, if you get no joy there, just come and let us know. If they give you the auto reply, send an email back to it with the same issue. It might also be a good idea to mention you have been here and the community manager (@Snow_Rider ) has sent you to them. Sometimes name dropping helps ๐Ÿ˜

• JillyJill
    Options

Ahaaa! I knew it was you cuz I was trying to message you and Lynette to see how you gals are doing, chat, seems now you're very busy with the new platform! I miss you girl! The good 'ol days ๐Ÿ˜† But you can't just message anymore

Okay So how do I get to player support again? It's been a while Is it on the settings page of the game?

Thanks Tracy!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?