I’m deleting Pet Saga, it’s not the same anymore

Options
tjdom69
tjdom69 Posts: 4 Newbie

I’m totally done with this game. Had nothing but problems since Christmas, now for the 2nd weekend not got Mystery Mountain and I didn’t get petopia at Easter which I have always had before.

I’m wondering if we don’t get mystery mountain, petopia etc once we have earned lots of tools and gold because we aren’t spending money so they are not making profits!!! Last time I had grow a pet, I earned 50 gold bars but never received them, emailed customer support, never got a reply. After years of playing I’m done, time to find a new game to play

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,460 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi, no its nothing to do with money as many people don't play. Not everybody gets events, it depends on which group you are in and players are randomly picked.

Mystery mountain is on pause while Petopia is running as per info here.

If you didn't get a reply, you should always reply back to the auto response ticket as sometimes they just direct you here, but we can always ask the CM if they can check up on a ticket number.

• tjdom69
    tjdom69 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Don’t understand the groups you keep talking about in posts, surely every player should all be treated the same and given the same events/levels to play. I had been playing for over 8 years and never had issues until November 2023, since then it has been problem after problem. It is frustrating reading of other players having petopia over Easter but not having it myself. Mystery Mountain keeps disappearing and when I do have it, it is the same levels every time which has become very boring. Reading comments I am not alone, King do not seem to be listening to long standing loyal players which is disappointing.
    I did reply back to the auto response to no avail, again King not caring - one very disappointed, dissatisfied and very fed up player.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,460 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I think sometimes it depends on how many emails they have to reply to 😒

Mystery mountain has gone while petopia is running. There are new levels coming for it, but they are in testing right now.

I know its frustrating when you don't have events. The only way I can explain it is this.There are different groups in order to keep the game running efficiently (like if Petopia crashes the game, those without can still play) but also to see what is popular and what isn't. This article (not king but same principle) explains it better than I can. But these groups are not set in stone. They are random but based on different factors. And what you might not get now, you will get in future when someone else doesn't. Unfortunately what made it worse for players is that Pet never had it like all the other king games, and now they do. So it seems less fair 😒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?