como arreglar la lentitud de pet recue saga?

Options
valle16
valle16 Posts: 25 Level 2

no funciona como tiene que funcionar tarda en arrancar 10 minutos y cuando haces un nivel se tira otros diez minutos en arrancar

Answers

• Snow_Rider
    Snow_Rider Posts: 1,656 Community Manager
    Options

Hello, pet saver! Welcome to our petacular community! 🐾🐾

Hmm, there could be a few reasons why you're experiencing this problem. Please try these tips, which might be helpful:

1. Restart the game: Close all open apps and reopen your game.
    2. Check for updates: Please make sure both your game and the software on your device are up-to-date.
    3. Memory: Ensure you have at least 2GB of free memory. If you have less than this, be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

Let me know if this helps!

• valle16
    valle16 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

TENGO 16 GB DE RAM Y ESTOY CONECTADO POR CABLE A 1GB Y EL JUEGO NO ARRANCA, DESDE QUE TENEIS LA CIUDAD PUESTA NO FUNCIONA D LO MISMO EL DISPODITIVO EN PC EN ANDROID DA IGUAL NO QUEREIS DAROS CUENTA… EN EL NIVEL INFERIOR LOS 500 PRIMEROS FUNCIONA PERFECTAMENTE, PERO EN EL NIVEL 7474 QUE ESTOY YO NO FUNCINA,,, LLEVO AHORA MISMO UNA HORA ESPERANDO Y NO ARRANCA. LO HE DESISTALADO, LO HE REINICIADO Y NADA DE NADA Y NO ES SOLO AMI, ES UN PROBLEMA GENERALIZADO

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good morning @valle16 i know it is frustrating, but please be aware that using capital letters like that is considered shouting. If that was the intention, please do not as we like to keep the community polite at least.
    The reason the ram was mentioned is because your 16gb of ram is often the device total that has to cover all of your apps and the system, sometimes people do not have 2gb completely free and that is what causes the issues. So regardless of it being a widespread problem. As many can still play the game and do not have the issues, we always are asked to start with the troubleshooting. That way we can add reports to the studio with that you have tried the basics first.
    If you can let me know your device(s) and version, I can pass it back to the community manager.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?