Pet Rescue Saga Level 7618

Options
Lynette
Lynette Posts: 6,370 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited June 22 in Support

Edited to update this post as the Level is no longer passable

Level 7618 worked well when it was first released - as evidenced by the second half of this post and video example.
Many players still complained (because they did not know the strategy)
King saw the complaints and tried to make the level easier - but I think they somehow broke it instead.
Now there are only 4 Pets, but the level still asks for 5.
No one can pass it currently!!

You are all stuck until King 'fixes' the level again. Please stop wasting time and boosters trying to pass until we tell you it's fixed.

I have been asking daily about when/if it will be fixed - currently the answer is that "they are aware of the problem and working on it"

Below is the original post and strategy to pass, this is no longer valid as one Pet has vanished from Level 7618 😓

For Level 7618 only one Pet falls in each column.

They will only fall if there are no metal blocks in their column.

I advise you only play the level if you can see that there are not too many metal blocks. Start again if there are a lot!

Try not to make too many moves in the middle section of the board, as this will make more metal blocks drop. Make your moves in the outer columns and use the line blasters to destroy the metal blocks. See the example below. Good luck 😺

Which boosters help pass Pet Rescue Saga Level 7618?

If you have boosters, or gold bars to buy them, it can help to purchase more line blasters for removing metal blocks. It will not help to use rockets - all they do is slide the columns so that the final column drops a Pet (if it hasn't already)

Otherwise, the free mega bomb earned by saving the Buff Buddies (bronze, silver and gold Pets) will clear not only the metal blocks, but all blocks on the board and save five Pets in one move.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?