Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Petopia is back and after a few days my game won't connect on apple devices. It spins and spins. This has happened the last 3 or 4 times Petopia event occurred. What is the problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have Apple products and it happens for EVERY SINGLE Petopia event. On my iPad, it takes exactly 1 hour for the game to open. Whenever I complete a level, my screen goes semi black and it takes another hour for the next level to start. I have to rest my iPad on an ice pack to prevent it from overheating while waiting for Petopia to open. Even after the event is over, it still takes an hour to open Pet Rescue so I must wait if I ever want to play it again. Last time this happened, I uninstalled it and when I reinstalled it, I lost all of the hundreds of boosters I collected. King games needs a solution to this problem.
They tell me to shut down my phone, reinstall etc. That doesn't work and this only happens for the Petopia events. Now, I can't play the game for 2 more weeks.
Hello @katyd39 Welcome to King Community. Please wait for a while to get a response from one of pet rescue saga team members to assist you about this matter. Appreciated your patience. Thanks