Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I finished Grow a Pet and it said I already received the 50 gold bars on another device. I only play this game on one device.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please read the post below:
II didn't get my 50 bars what's up not the first time that happened seriously
When I try to get extra moves, sometimes it plays a Statefarm ad. I cannot get out of the ad and it doesn’t give me extra moves. There must be a glitch!
I finished Grow a Pet and it said I already received the 50 gold bars on another device. I only play this game on one device. How do I get my bars?
Ich habe das gleiche Problem