Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Hi guys! Just wanted to know if any of you know how to pass level 10296? No pets are dropping for me at all. Tried multiple times but still no pets.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Peanut7139 There is a post (linked below) that tells you what to doHow to complete Level 10296
NO PETS ARE DROPPING FOR ME EITHER, THAT'S WHY I DECIDED TO COME OVER AND SEE IF IT WAS JUST ME. I WENT TO YOUTUBE TO CHECK THE VIDEOS OUT TO SEE IF THERE WAS SOMETHING MORE I NEEDED TO DO
Bisogna utilizzare il pennello ci saranno blocchi con stelline così scendono gli animali
Make a row of 2x on a bottom row. Then clear a small batch of blocks at the top that are not connected to the 2x blocks. A pet or 2 will drop. Clear that pet and repeat.
I think it’s another bug in the game, along with all these other bugs that keep popping up in this game is being ridiculous. I’ve used 2 nine gold bars, and no pets has still come down.🤔🤔
@NannaMitchell
Pets only fall when there is a X2 block in the column, do not remove the X2 until after a Pet is above it.
Hi everyone, the answer is already in this post, please scroll down to read it!
Same for me. I’ve played multiple times but absolutely zero pets fall!
I did try using the paint booster and it did work. Every time the paint booster shows up, use it and the pets will start dropping
Same here, I’ve tried several times and not even 1 pet came down. I’ve even tried using the paint and still nothing, should I be doing something else?
same here…are all your blocks the same color? Mine is constantly red. I pulled up the video and his/hers were different colors and he did it with 3 moves left. I've tried about 10 times. This needs fixed asap. I'm not going to use gold if not even one pet drops.
I am not getting PETS to drop. Using paint bucket for 2 times the points. When I watched the walk thru video there were multiple color blocks mine is only red. Not sure if there is a problem with mine or the one posted u det 10296 is an error. Tha
You must use the paint buckets in order to get the pets to drop! Every time you have a paint bucket available, use it. Ur welcome 😉
I have the same problem with this 10296 level
No 5 pets coming while playing even if moves are finished
I have the same problem
yes same for me, not sure how to get even 1 pet to drop, not sure how this level will be passed dropping 5 pets
have you found out what is wrong yet as mine is the same
@Kaya62 there is a current game glitch that has put many iof us back to Level 10197 and random levels 😒 It has been reported, hopefully it will be fixed soon!