Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Hello, ever since I updated my iPad to iOS 27, the game no longer works.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please see this post
Hallo …news?
I updated my iPad to iOS yesterday when it was released on September 15th. I only play those two games: Pet Rescue version 4.20.0.0 Farm version 6.98.13
Not sure @mattonella31🤔
Three other players reported the same issue yesterday (in other games)! But, none of them came back and/or replied to my question like you did! And, I have not seen any other complaints after yesterday afternoon (USA time)!
But, I will escalate this issue to the Community In-charge team and ask for their assistance!
Can you please tell me when you downloaded the the latest version on your iPad? Do you play any other King Saga games (other than Farm and Pets)? If so, are they working properly?
Which version of these game Apps do you have at present? Also, can you provide your game ID number?
Not sure what else they would need! But, please give me these details for me to report!
Thank you and talk to you soon!🙏
Is it possible that no one else is having problems?
No, I'm sorry, but I haven't been able to get in since yesterday. I can't get into Pet Rescue Saga at all—nothing happens even when I press the "Play" button—while Farm Rescue always freezes.
Hello @mattonella31🙋♀️ Thank you for replying back!
Are you able to enter into the games now or is it still the same?
I haven't seen any other complaints after yesterday! Hence, hoping & wishing that the issue is resolved in your game!🤞
questo lo screen
I play both Pet Rescue Saga and Farm Heroes Saga. The first one gets stuck on the game's login screen, while the second one crashes as soon as I enter.
Hello @mattonella31🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I saw your post about this issue in another game as well!
Can you please clarify which King Saga games are you playing? Also, when you said "the game no longer works" - can you explain what is happening when you try to play the game(s)?
The more details you provide, the better assistance we can be!
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!