We want to know what you think about the live events!

Options
Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited January 2021 in Support

😺 New to the Community? Join HERE!

We all love to play and rescue the pets in the game and now, we’d like to ask YOU what you think about live events in Pet Rescue Saga

We are always looking at making the game experience better for you all and it would help us to understand what brings you to rescue the pets in the different bonus games and challenges like Mystery Mountain, Weather Alert, Daily Challenge, Rescue Race or Critter Carnival. Just to mention a few.

What motivates you to play the live events? Is it because you get excited to discover new levels? Or is it for the rewards?! Or something else?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how satisfied are you with the rewards for completing a challenge or a live event?

What would you suggest we do to improve your experience with the game's events?

What new ideas would you like to see in the game for limited time events?

What is your favorite event in the game? 

There is not right or wrong, just YOUR opinion and we want to hear your feedback and what you think!

Simply comment here below to share your experience with us and help us improve the game experience.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

Heya!😊 @Crazy Cat Lad

I personally enjoy the Weather Alert and Daily Challenge because the Weather Alert event it's interesting and gives you a break playing the main game if you are stuck on a level or you just want to try playing an event. I like the Daily Challenge as you get the chance to win boosters quickly😄 which definitely come in handy however it's how smartly you use them that's to your advantage when playing the game. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would say I'm 8/10 satisfied with the rewards when completing a challenge because I feel if you win 1 or 2 separate boosters it can sometimes be a booster/s you don't need. I feel more of a variety of quantity boosters should be more of a reward when completing a challenge or live events. Or having a choice to pick from a treasure chest of boosters.

As for new ideas that I would like to see in the game for limited time events such as seasonal themed events so for Halloween 👻🧛🎃going on a trick or treat event. Collecting pet candy for the pets and the most collected candy in a team of 5 people randomly picked for you, you get the chance to win boosters or pet coins. For Christmas it can be how many presents you collected from passing levels based on the number of stars you get so 1 star = 1 present, 2 stars = 2 presents and 3 stars = 3 presents.🎄🎁☃️

Thanks for the tag @kiara_wael

• tabby33
    tabby33 Posts: 151 Level 3
    edited September 2020
    Options

@kiara_wael @Crazy Cat Lad 😁

I think my favorite of all events in the critter carnival and the weather alert. I think I'm more into the competition of beating the levels than anything else. I like mystery mountain but the whole starting back to level one when you lose a level starts to get to me. So I sometimes challenge my self on mystery mountain until usually I've saved 2 baby octopus and then I'm ready to throw my phone🤣 I would love to see a episode for Halloween. I love the free gifts I receive when I play the events. It definitely gives me something to look forward to. The chest on each episode is exciting as well. I give it all a 10. I love Pet Rescue Saga. It has become part of my daily routine. Thank you for including me in the PRS community 🥰

• Angel1207
    Angel1207 Posts: 294 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad since I have to wait for new levels to be released every Monday. However, the Weather Alert is also released on Monday. Generally the new levels have a team race attached to them. So if I can be the first one to complete theses 15 levels first I can win some boosters. Therefore, normally I will do the new levels first since I am able to win these boosters by completing this race first aginst other team members. So once I have completed the new 15 levels I will then do the 10 levels to the Weather Alert. I love doing them also. I have been doing the Weather Alerts for as long as I can remember. I think they are great.

I also love doing the critter carnival I think this I a good way to win some boosters quickly. Plus, I enjoy being able to playing this game with the 5 free tickets every week. I would like to say thank you to the gamers who created this.

As far as Mystery Mountain go I like playing the game but I usually don't play it very often. This is due to the fact that I do not like having to go back to the start if I lose a level. So I might play the game a few time depending on how many times I have to go back to the start. Only time I have honestly played it very much is if I have needed the gold bars. Since I rarely use the gold bars in playing the game. I have used the gold bars more by accident do to my medical condition where I have hit the buy button by accident more often than not.

I actually like playing the new portion that has just started recently of helping a stuck player. Even though I do not receive any boosters for doing this. I guess I enjoy playing this because I feel like I am helping a fellow pet rescue player pass a level that they are stuck on. Some times I wish I had this when I was playing earlier levels. However, it would be nice if the player we helped could say thank you in some way with either by sending a thank you message or by sending us a gift for taking the time to help them when they needed it. Just a thought for the gamers to consider.

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options

Just like to make one simple suggestion. Can the stars earned from the events be added to Team score, rescue race and piggy? Thank you.

• lemcbl
    lemcbl Posts: 1,124 Level 4
    Options

Ho @Crazy Cat Lad , thanks for this discussion.

I think they are too many at the same time so I rank with a 3. I think this like events should just come up as spevials events, like in CCFS. Just an idea 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?