Connected

Smee1371Smee1371 Posts: 3 Newbie

Am connected to internet but says I’m not in the game? Also no Mystery Mountain showing?

Comments

• lisavicentilisavicenti Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited May 8

I'm having problems with the game it's telling me I'm not log in

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Smee1371Smee1371 Posts: 3 Newbie

I’ve given up :( Tried everything. Am having issues in other king games too though 🤷🏼‍♀️

I know I'm about to give up too

Is there anybody that can help us

We're new here and I know there's a lot of people on here

• vivitikavivitika Posts: 1 Newbie

Eu cheguei em mandem vidas para mim

• HolsW99HolsW99 Posts: 2 Newbie

Glad to see it's not just me having issues this weekend with the game :(

• LynetteLynette Posts: 4,058 Pet Rescue Moderator

The connection problems are actually your game having trouble connecting to facebook.

Here are a few things you can try:

Clear your browser cache

Use a different browser

Log out of facebook, then back in again

Check your facebook app settings - make sure the game is active and use 'view and edit' to make sure it has access to your friend list.

A lot of facebook users block access to outside apps seeing their friends - but this also stops the game connecting to them.

This is the facebook settings link for you to check:

https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications&ref=settings

• mightymmightym Posts: 1 Newbie

I have logged out of Facebook on logged back on and still have problem with the game connection. I am connected to the internet. I play my game on my iPhone.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.