Need friends

Options
SpanishSmurfette
SpanishSmurfette Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi! How do I add friends to pet rescue? I have added people but I guess they are not playing because I never get any lives. Or how do you refresh the list so you can invite different people?

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,521 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to PRS Community 😻

If you play on Facebook you can add friends that play game or you can join Group Facebook there a lot active player

If you have a King account and want to add friends to your game, please go to King.com on a computer (does not work on mobile). log in with the same email and password that you use on mobile.

- To do this go to king.com

- Select the games from top left 

- Select your game

- You will find a friends tab from the left hand side. 

- Once you're in the friends tab, you can add friends as favourites with their email address. 

• SpanishSmurfette
    SpanishSmurfette Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I signed in from my Mac and I don't see the friends tab😩 for pet rescue

• sringbean
    sringbean Posts: 84 Level 2
    Options

Can you add and delete friends in the game? To delete a friend who has not assisted you you should see a down arrow in the list below each fiend. Select that and it should show you an option to delete that friend. Once you have deleted one or more you can add friends using the option on the Friends popup.

Good Gaming! And good luck finding friends who will share lives and help a friend.

One more thing, if you have the option of helping a friend do so and win their level for them. This will build loyalty and will help them make a decision to help you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?