This game is rigged

Options
iPlay4Keeps
iPlay4Keeps Posts: 6 Level 2
edited September 2021 in Discussions

It has nothing to do with skill and everything to do with the mood of the developer. Get a life. You aren't even offering prizes that have any value outside of your little internet world so what do you not lose or what do you gain by making levels IMPOSSIBLE to win? This is ridiculous and I hope the developers feel good about how unbelievably weird they look as the "I'm taking my ball and I'm going home" kid. Have fun with that.

Comments

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @iPlay4Keeps

I agree some of the most recent levels are just too hard!

Which Level is it you are having trouble with?

• iPlay4Keeps
    iPlay4Keeps Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi Lynette! It was actually the most recent side game where you work through the levels on the island. I was playing the one where they drop the pets and you can't get rid of all of the blocks before the pets all drop otherwise you lose. I had one pet left to drop and I used multiple (more than 4) boosters to keep the game going for that last pet to drop and it didn't. This isn't the only time I've felt like this about the games being rigged. I was on an 85 day streak and I refused to play today. I may not go back to it. I'm seriously upset which I know is ridiculous to feel like this about a stupid game but it's the trickery that creates a feeling of unfairness. You're so sweet to address this and let me vent. Thank you so much for having compassion and caring for others. You're awesome. Have you felt like the levels are too hard for a lot of them lately or longer? What level are you on? I forgot where I was but 1,100 ish sounds under but near the actual level. I think, lol.

• Lynette
    Options

Hi @iPlay4Keeps 😊

I know exactly your frustration, especially with those randomly falling Pets that suddenly decide not to appear! Levels that rely on luck are the worst 😫

There is nothing wrong with having a vent, we (well I) invest a lot of leisure time playing the game and get annoyed with it sometimes (like you do with a friend, lol)

Sometimes it is good to just take some days off playing, I've done it many times and with many games...this is the only one I come back to regularily though.

I'm almost at Level 4400 (3 to go!) so if you do get back to the game and have any trouble along the way just make another post and ask. I have written tips for many of the harder levels also.

• Shirmach
    Shirmach Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2021
    Options

[…]

*Edit by CM: unsupported language. Please remember the vehicular language in this forum is English. Thank you!

• Shirmach
    Shirmach Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2021
    Options

[…]

*Edit by CM: unsupported language. Please remember the vehicular language in this forum is English. Thank you!

• Cathy_Cacciola
    Cathy_Cacciola Posts: 22 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I'm on lkevel 4383.. .have been on it a few days. It is almost impossible to solve.

• Cathy_Cacciola
    Options

Can the program be changed to save 1 pet instead of 2?

• Lynette
    Options

Hi @Cathy_Cacciola

I agree that Level 4383 is impossible!

Usually levels like this do get changed after a week or so when King can detect that too many players are stuck there.

So wait patiently and hope they do reduce it to one Pet, which is still hard, but doable.

• Cathy_Cacciola
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?