๐Ÿ˜บ Furry & purry right now in Pet Rescue Community!
๐Ÿพ ๏ปฟClaim your milestone level badges:
Level 1000//Level 2000//Level 3000//Level 4000//Level 5000//Level 6000//Level 7000//
๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿพ Spring Petopia

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿถ Pet Rescue Saga, Episode News and Releases ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ’ฅ

13ยป

Comments

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,187 Pet Rescue Moderator

I agree, I tried for a week then gave up and bought extra moves ๐Ÿ˜‘

I did ask about it, but was told enough players are getting past it without needing boosters ๐Ÿ˜ซ

I think King only count boosters that are bought, not the free ones you earn or the mega bomb from the Golden panda.

• natty_j
    natty_j Posts: 32 Level 2

Itโ€™s possible..

• natty_j
    natty_j Posts: 32 Level 2

Came here to say...

1) I ABSOLUTELY do not like the new โ€œfind objectsโ€ levels in the Weather Alert Event. Please switch back to rescuing pets, as this is what the game is about and has been for years.

2) Why are events 3 days vs 1 or 2. Mountain event lasted for 3 days!! Ugh!!

3) Wondering why only one new episode is released per week, for awhile there, 2 episodes were being released every week.

• Lynette

Yes, it is possible with boosters or extra moves, but no one has managed to pass it without them (and some players do not have or cannot afford boosters or extra moves)

Some of us have played every level (until now) without help and would like to continue doing this. ๐Ÿ˜ช

• Lynette

Hi @natty_j

Thanks for joining the post and for the questions.

I'll answer your questions with my own opinion (I'm just a player like you) but will also tag @Crazy Cat Lad to pass your feedback on to King. ๐Ÿ˜Š

1) I ABSOLUTELY do not like the new โ€œfind objectsโ€ levels in the Weather Alert Event. Please switch back to rescuing pets, as this is what the game is about and has been for years.

Many players did not enjoy these new level types ๐Ÿ˜๏ธ

I did not mind them personally, but testing them within the bonus games meant we had too many in a row. One or two in an episode would be ok with me - especially if they replaced the 100% levels!

I do still prefer saving Pets but understand they might want to vary the level types.

Hopefully the testing will be over soon!

2) Why are events 3 days vs 1 or 2. Mountain event lasted for 3 days!! Ugh!!

I assume the Mystery Mountain event lasts three days as it is over the weekend, plus it has 25 levels!

I like this as I play 5 at a time, collect the free play time then go and catch up on levels until the time runs out. Then, when I'm ready to play again I play another 5 so I can use up that free play time.

Some weekends I only play one or two Mountains, other times I'll do all 25 levels and may be more (you can play the final Mountain over and over) Some players like to see how far they can go and will play it hundreds of times ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

They must have a lot of boosters to be able to do this...but then you also win a lot of boosters and gold bars playing the Mountain.

The latest mobile event Petopia goes for 29 days, but has many quests you need to complete.

3) Wondering why only one new episode is released per week, for awhile there, 2 episodes were being released every week.

From what I understand the frequency of releases is dependant on how quickly they can make the Levels. Every now and again we'll get extra, like over holiday times or if they get ahead.

More popular games like Candy Crush must have bigger development teams as they get several episodes each week. I don't know how the players keep up, they have almost 10,000 levels in that game now!

My suggestion to players who finish too soon and want more levels is to stop using boosters and extra moves...each episode takes me about a week to get through without help, lol

Thanks for the questions, I'd be interested to hear what other players answers would be too!

• Lynette

Todays NEWS

Critter Carnival is here

So is Panda Party for those who have enough Levels left

AND some lucky mobile players will be starting Petopia

If you have any feedback on the Petopia event please follow this link and lmake a comment:

๐Ÿˆ๏ธ๐Ÿก Petopia - a new pet city feature in Pet Rescue Saga!

• Lynette

Who is playing Mystery Mountain levels this weekend?

If you need any level help, just ask ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Lynette
    edited July 2021

Monday is NEW Episode day ๐Ÿ˜ป

Today we have Levels 4393 to 4407!

And, of course a Weather Alert

There are at least two different versions, but all level examples can be found here: Weather Alert Level tutorials

• Lynette
    edited October 2021
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?