Simplified Graphics

HoJoCho
HoJoCho Posts: 8 Level 2
edited September 2021 in Discussions

Is anyone else disappointed with the new simplified graphics in Pet Rescue Saga? I was sad to see all the cute animals removed for just dogs and cats and know the map / background is so plain. Part of the appeal was looking at the path and the clever scenes along the way.

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @HoJoCho and welcome to our Community!

Are you referring to the new pets in-game, meaning on the levels?

• ndaoz
    ndaoz Posts: 883 Level 4

Hi

@HoJoCho He talks about the image of the map. There were many animals on the map in the past, but he mentions that it has been simplified since there are only cats and dogs in the latest maps.

• HoJoCho
    HoJoCho Posts: 8 Level 2

Referring to a couple of different aspects of the game. Earlier this year the pets were changed and now the map is very plain and does not have the level of details that used to be included. Little stories along the way - (I am on level 4585 and noticed the change around level 4543)

• ndaoz
    ndaoz Posts: 883 Level 4

actually, starting from my holiday street chapters to the last chapter, the journey of an animal and the sweet positive or negative situations that happen to it on this journey are told. You are right compared to the first 14 chapters on the map, the visuals are simpler, I like to discover a new detail while looking at the visuals in the first chapters design team I guess that's their name :) they did a great job 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?