How do i move my progress to a new phone

Options
Andy_Sutton
Andy_Sutton Posts: 1 Newbie

I have a new phone.  How do I move my progress from my old phone to my new one?  It seems crazy to me that you have no clearly documented way to do so.  Why would I play any of your games if my progress can't be saved?  Terrible user experience.

Answers

• Beckyleep71
    Beckyleep71 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I bought word chums for my IPhone  and last week I got a galaxy note 4 cause the IPhone was just messing up constantly anyway when I switched phones I had to buy my apps all over again and the only reason I can think of is that one was on the apple store and this one Now being the play store,but you would think some progress or accounts would be saved and transferred

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

There are a couple of ways to do it. In some of the games King have brought in the 'Kingdom' so if you see a little logo on your map like 3 little crowns (or in the settings menu) Then click on this and enter your details, email etc. Now on your new phone you can log in using these details and it will transfer your game across. 

Or you if you play the game and you are connected to Facebook in the games, then just download and login to the Facebook app on your new phone and connect to Facebook in the game and your levels will sync again. 

I hope this helps, but if you have any questions, let me know :) 

• Jh1440
    Jh1440 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Tried the userid in the community. It kept my level, but stole all of my boosters. What a cheat... 

• Peke
    Peke Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same for me,progress saved but all of my boosters are gone!?

• veeraseelan
    veeraseelan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I change my samsung galaxy note 8. Need ur guide to my move in my previous progress of my candy crash.
    Tks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?