We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Pet Rescue Saga: Unlock Requests not being sent/received. STUCK

Marnova
Marnova Posts: 1 Newbie

We are stuck on Level 612 of Pet Rescue Saga. When we send episode unlock requests, they are not received by our friends (nothing is received at all). It has been this way for some time.

We are playing on mobile, connected to FB. The app is up to date and the cache has been cleared and app reinstalled.

Very dismayed as we are stuck after being dedicated players or so long! We see that some other people have had this issue but it hasn't been resolved. Is it normal for this type of bug to occur in King games?

Phone is a Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro/Win.

Please advise!

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Marnova, please check for updates for your device and apps, like the Pet rescue app and the Facebook app. You can also play on PC on Facebook and on King.com and receive help from friends there too. It doesn't sound normal to me, but I still receive lives and tickets from friends on my Facebook.  

• Lisë_D
    Lisë_D Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm having the same issue, both on the mobile app and on Facebook. I played one of the Mystery Quest levels to unlock, but that did nothing. There also doesn't seem to be a thing where it unlocks automatically after some period of time like most of the other games. I'd love to continue playing this game, but can't!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?