How do I save lives friends have sent me on Pet Rescue Saga? Where are they saved?

Options
RTM
RTM Posts: 7 Level 2

I'm always getting lives sent by friends and I don't have a place where they are kept. No message icon. When I get to the game and the messages automatically open up and I then help friends, I can't find a place where I can save lives. What do I do?  Thanks, RTM

Answers

• AnnetteMC
    AnnetteMC Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Save them. In other words, don't accept until you have used up your 5 lives. Only accept up to 5 at a time or you will lose them. Hope this helped.

• RTM
    Options

Thank you, but I have no place to save them. I have no icon for messages.  When I go to play the game, the little message board opens up to let me know me who needs help, who sent me coins, and who sent me lives, but when I close it to play the game it all disappears and no way to get it back.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,466 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Options

RTM,  Pet Rescue Saga is (I think) the only King game that still has not got the envelope icon for messages added to the game :(  

You only get that one time at the beginning of the game to accept all, you cannot save anything. I've heard that on the mobile app you can save them, but I do not have a phone, so can't check this.

• RTM
    Options

Save them. In other words, don't accept until you have used up your 5 lives. Only accept up to 5 at a time or you will lose them. Hope this helped.

Thank you, but I have no place to save them. I have no icon for messages. When I go to play the game, the little message board opens up to let me know me who needs help, who sent me coins, and who sent me lives, but when I close it to play the game it all disappears and no way to get it back.
  • RTM
    Options

RTM,  Pet Rescue Saga is (I think) the only King game that still has not got the envelope icon for messages added to the game :(  

You only get that one time at the beginning of the game to accept all, you cannot save anything. I've heard that on the mobile app you can save them, but I do not have a phone, so can't check this.

Thank you.
  • Rol_Edquist
    Rol_Edquist Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have tried to save them as well to no avail - would take two minutes to add the feature to the game - bet I've jettisoned 700 lives

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?