How do I get the Block Buster to work on Pet Rescue on my Kindle?

Options
Bill_Provencher
Bill_Provencher Posts: 14 Level 2

When I play Pet Rescue on Facebook, I get a bonus Block Buster when I bust a certain number of blocks. I do not get this "freebie" on the Kindle version. The Column Blaster works fine. You can look at level 169 to see the problem.

Best Answer

• Bill_Provencher
    Answer ✓
    Options

I know I can buy the Block Buster Booster. I was talking about the one that plays with certain levels of the game. On the Facebook side, you earn points and it will release a Block Buster booster during the game. This is besides the ones I can buy.

But it is no longer a problem as it was fixed on the Kindle in the past couple of weeks. I now get the Block Buster booster and the balloon booster during play.

Bill 

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi Bill, in Pet Rescue Saga you should be able to buy the Block Buster Booster with your game coins. You can buy 3 Block Buster Boosters with Pet Rescue Saga coins; just click on the Block buster Booster icon before you start the level. If you try to buy the Block Buster Booster when you are already playing the level, it will cost you Gold Bars. 

• Bill_Provencher
    Answer ✓
    Options

I know I can buy the Block Buster Booster. I was talking about the one that plays with certain levels of the game. On the Facebook side, you earn points and it will release a Block Buster booster during the game. This is besides the ones I can buy.

But it is no longer a problem as it was fixed on the Kindle in the past couple of weeks. I now get the Block Buster booster and the balloon booster during play.

Bill 

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Bill 

Hi Bill, good to hear it now works on your Kindle too!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?