❤️🐈️ Love your Pet Day - Celebrate it with us and win Gold Bars!

Options

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@Nat09 my daughter has a crossed lionhead with dwarf lop.

Someone lied. There is no way she is a dwarf anything. She is about 5 times the size of hubbys rabbit.

She is so heavy she is breaking her hutch lol. She likes eating all the weeds in the garden though and does like being fussed, but not picked up.

Hubby has a netherland dwarf called thumper. Because he thumps his feet a lot. He is tiny and very bad tempered. He will let you stroke him and then spend hours cleaning your touch off 🤣 He isn't bothered about running around unless Penny is for obvious reasons 🤭

• spoekie
    spoekie Posts: 10,106 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad ,

I love this kind of threads , thank you. Let me introduce my 4-legged family whom I love deeply. I actually love all animals ❤

This is my one eyed black cat who I rescued 4yrs ago, his name is Spoekie 😁 and is about 6/7 yrs. He is very attached & does the same as Nastja of @DieOmimi 😊

Then there is my half wild cat Socks, also a rescue, he's more an outside cat than indoor, he is 4yrs and fierce

And here is sweet little Annabella, a neighbours cat who is more at my place than hers, she's very shy

Thank you @Diamond Lim for tag ❤

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,272 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad thanks for the opportunity to show off our kids! I have 2 dobies that we adopted 3 years ago.

The one laying on the side is the little one and her name is Suki. Only about 60 lbs and the big one is named Bart. He is about 100 lbs. He is huge. This is him standing

I see we have some other Doberman fans @rebelchild and @betchiegrl29

• rukz
    rukz Posts: 942 Level 3
    Options

Thanks @Diamond Lim for the tag... I had a pet..she was shrey she is a bulldog... she was my family .. but she passed away 1yrs ago .. she was diagnosed cancer.. so I'm not posting my shrey pi tires it hurts me... and yes I want to keep a tiger as a pet .. I always wanted too .. i knw its dangerous but still looks so royal😀😀😀😀

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?