Boosters all locked

amrobin2004
amrobin2004 Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm on level 968 in Fable Forest and I have long since unlocked all of the boosters but now for I guess the last week or so I keep having a lock over all the boosters but the paint can when I play on my Galaxy Note 4- Android. When I click on the booster it says "don't worry you didn't unlock it yet.  Keep playing to unlock." 

Please fix this. I won boosters from pet island and I can't use any of them. 

Best Answer

• misskatieann
    misskatieann Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓

Hi, I was have the same exact issue after I got a new phone. My progress was saved but all my boosters were locked. I tried everything, but last night I finally figured it out! Last night I just went back to the old worlds, like the first and second (Animal Kingom and Mystic path). They automatically unlocked. I didn't even have to play any levels, just visit. Hopefully this helps!

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Hi, have you checked for updates? Do you play connected to the Kingdom and to Facebook too? How does it look when you play on PC, do they remain locked there too? Have you tried to reinstall the game?

• misskatieann
    misskatieann Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓

Hi, I was have the same exact issue after I got a new phone. My progress was saved but all my boosters were locked. I tried everything, but last night I finally figured it out! Last night I just went back to the old worlds, like the first and second (Animal Kingom and Mystic path). They automatically unlocked. I didn't even have to play any levels, just visit. Hopefully this helps!

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Hi @misskatieann, you're a star! Brilliant troubleshooting and very helpful, I'll keep this one in mind next time I change device ;-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?