Since last update my boosters that were all unlocked has become locked

Stacey_Allen
Stacey_Allen Posts: 1 Newbie

Why are my boosters that were previously all unlocked now locked .. I replayed a level to get all unlocked except paint pot and level 895 uses paint pot but isn't showing .. using Android system grrr

Best Answer

• misskatieann
    misskatieann Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓

Hi, I was have the same exact issue after I got a new phone. My progress was saved but all my boosters were locked. I tried everything, but last night I finally figured it out! Last night I just went back to the old worlds, like the first and second (Animal Kingom and Mystic path). They automatically unlocked. I didn't even have to play any levels, just visit. This was on my android as well. Hopefully this helps!

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hey Stacey I had a similar problem on my Android too. I closed all of the apps and then installed Pet Rescue again. Make sure you have the levels backed up with Facebook so that you don't lose the levels. Let me know how you get on with this :) 

• misskatieann
    misskatieann Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓

Hi, I was have the same exact issue after I got a new phone. My progress was saved but all my boosters were locked. I tried everything, but last night I finally figured it out! Last night I just went back to the old worlds, like the first and second (Animal Kingom and Mystic path). They automatically unlocked. I didn't even have to play any levels, just visit. This was on my android as well. Hopefully this helps!

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Way to go @misskatieann! I'll bear that in mind myself next time I change device!

• Debs_Gurney
    Debs_Gurney Posts: 1 Newbie

Uummm ... I have been back to the 1st world and gone thru EVERY level to level 49. I still haven't managed to unlock the paint-pot. This is now really frustrating and annoying. Just visiting the world didn't work !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?