No sound in ipad with ios 8.2

Raya_Morgulis
Raya_Morgulis Posts: 2 Newbie

I upgrade my ipad with ios 8.2 and i don't have any sounds now.help me,please to bring back all plesure with play candy crush saga and pet rescue saga with a sound.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Raya, that's strange. Have you checked the sound/volume settings both on your iPad and inside the game? It really works! You'll need to enable both the music and the sounds; these are two different icons in the settings of the game!

• Raya_Morgulis
    Raya_Morgulis Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, sure i've checked everythings. Not only candy crush & pet rescue  without sounds & music,also taipei dosn't have any sounds- every game! I've checked my settings both in ipad and games-nothigs changed. I think ios 8.2 crushed my ipad 2.

• Avleml
    Avleml Posts: 2 Newbie

Im having the same issue. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game as well...still not working

• mOHara87
    mOHara87 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2016

Has anyone solved this issue since the last posting?  I just upgraded to iOS 9.1 on my iPad 2.  The game I am this issue with is Paradise Bay, my most played game right now.  The problem also seems to be effecting a few other game apps I have, but apps like YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. are all functioning fine.  I have been in contact with a member of the support team, but I had either already tried the troubleshooting suggestions they provided or they didn't have any effect on the sound status of the game.  I am really worried that the upgrade is what did it and therefor unsure about whether to continue upgrading.  I also upgraded my iPhone 5C to iOS 9.1 and the game works fine, sound and all.  Really hoping my iPad isn't on the unavoidable decline...

Any help, suggestions and/or a advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everyone!

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

mOHara87 I guess that no news is good news?

Personally I like to play my games without sound, or I rather listen to any music of my own choice.

iPad 2, I just checked and 2016 makes it a 5 year old device already. However, as you mentioned it still allows upgrades to new iOS versions. iPads & sound is a popular theme on the internet. Here's are video I found after a quick search;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDf1LDcE95Q

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?