still cannot ask friends to help me advance

Options
Brenda_Parenteau
Brenda_Parenteau Posts: 5 Level 2

I am quite high in levels on this game. the last 2x my friend list will not load so I can advance. You have been kind enough to give me gold bars so I can advance but now again it wont load so I can continue. Please help fix this matter.

Answers

• TrixieTrixiehex
    TrixieTrixiehex Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I got the same problem. The field where usually the friends are listed is empty.

• Kat-6
    Kat-6 Posts: 88 Level 3
    Options

I have the same problem and it seems to be a recurring issue.  Like Brenda, I was given gold bars to unlock a previous episode but now it is happening again.  When it happened before King Support reps responded to my email but this time sent me here for help. 

• Stml_Barrett
    Stml_Barrett Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

have same issue with the game also.....about 6 months ago it happened also..took over 3 months for them to finally get the issue fixed...this time its been almost two weeks....all the care agents do is say try another browser, clear cache, does it happen on other pcs.....it is not an issue with players, its a tech issue with king.com......and its frustrating that we cant even play the game ...at the point im thinking about quitting now......giving us free unlocks so we can continue our games isn't going to bankrupt the site so I don't see what the issue is to give them to us and keep us happy and on their site......

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?