Why won't Pet rescue let me advance once friends have given me more lives to move forward?

Options

It doesn't let me advance once friends give me more lives. I have received more than enough extra lives/friends help and it keeps asking me over and over to ask for help.  I have repeatedly asked for help and still no solution to the issue at hand.  Please help as this is my one and only favorite game.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited September 2015
    Options

Are you stuck at a roadblock Rebecca? Lives don't let you move forward it's normally only tickets that do that. Not sure if its the case for you but if you have a lot of messages in your inbox it can be cause issues receiving the tickets. Another player on here made a video for Soda but the general concept applies to all of the games since they use the same messaging system, hope it helps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoXtJPMIG6I

• Rebecca_Naehrig
    Rebecca_Naehrig Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for your help but this did not work for me.  Pet rescue is the ONLY game that causes me this problem. I have updated everything I can think of, asked only one persons help at a time but still no luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?