Boosters wont unlock

Myself28
Myself28 Posts: 1 Newbie

Love the game but am on level 965 and my boosters are locked for whatever reason. Had to get another phone and lost all of my boosters that I had accumulated over a good period of time. I can't purchase nor win boosters it just says keep playing and they will be unlocked ummm I've been playing this game for 2 yrs how much longer do I have to play for them to be unlocked again please help!!!!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

If you have changed device then they will be lost, boosters are locally stored on your device and are not transferable. Only purchased boosters can be restored with the "restore purchases" settings in the menu.

Strange that you are getting that message though, are you on level 965 as well on your new phone?

• Emattingly1
    Emattingly1 Posts: 1 Newbie

I had the exact same thing happen except it was due to having to do a factory reset on my phone. Try going back to the first level on the map. I was going to go back to the very first level (current level 1145) and try unlocking them that way. I went to the first level but didnt know where to start so i came to king.com support to research a little more and saw i wasnt the only one with this problem. I went back to the game and was going to try to restore my purchases but couldnt find that option in the settings so i went back to my game on level 1145 and my boosters were back. Im thinking that just going back to the first level on the map it will reset them. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?