🐕️🎉 Pet Rescue Saga Level 5000! Join the celebration with badges and Gold Bars!

Options

Comments

• ndaoz
    ndaoz Posts: 883 Level 4
    Options

1) Of course I love those sweet animals. I also like the map. It's so sweet of him to tell a story and include me in it..

2) Pet rescue was the only game I played for many years. I like to be able to play at any time and, as I've always said, spend quality time. It may seem like a single game, but there are many different games in its content. I like to be surprised at every change, as it is a constantly evolving game.

3) The best part is that it makes me happy

And may our levels that will last for many, many years be with us.. I would like to see 10,000 levels 😄

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,862 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Congratulations on 5,000 levels Pet Rescue Saga!!

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations on Level 5000 🎉🎊

Why do you love to play the game?

For starters, those darn Pets are adorable!!!! Love the challenge, the added events, and all the various boosters. Love raising Leo (the 1-2-3-grow). Playing PRS is colorful and relaxing.

What is the best about rescuing all pets and clearing all the blocks?

Beating the levels especially the super hard ones. I'm only on level 156, but I'm looking forward to reaching level 5000.

• Peanut7139
    Peanut7139 Posts: 1,642 Level 4
    Options

I'm celebrating because I finally made it and get some gold bars and badge.

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,311 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

Congratulations on level 5000.

I'm about half way there, so I have a few more games to play before I can celebrate that level in person!

I love this game because it's so different. And I love the side games like Petopia.

The Blocks are not so exciting, because I just love saving Pets!

• Jose65_6
    Jose65_6 Posts: 952 Level 3
    Options
    congratulations on reaching 
    level 5000

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,111 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Congratulations on reaching level 5000

I love rescuing the pets, not a fan of the clear all the blocks.

The different events are really good especially Petopia I just love ❤️ the game.🦋🐨

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,892 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations for 5000 levels in pet rescue saga 🥳

• Jose65_6
    Jose65_6 Posts: 952 Level 3
    Options
  • rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,117 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad is that badge one of your creations? Thanks for the fun contest! @Diamond Lim thanks for the tag

I've been playing prs since it first came out. There are so many " bests " when it comes to this game. I have a soft spot in my heart when it comes to rescuing animals and even though the critters in the game are only virtual pets, I get great satisfaction in knowing I did my part in setting them free. I love that there are so many different kinds of pets for me to save. I love that this game has a lot of variety in the different levels. I enjoy the challenge of defeating each level. I am very thankful for all of the boosters you can receive and earn. There are times I wouldn't be able to complete levels if it weren't for them. I enjoy the little side games that give you the opportunity to earn boosters. Sadly my game recently crashed and I lost all of the boosters I had been hoarding. At least 30 boosters gone. The graphics in the game are fabulous. The music helps me to find my gaming grove. It puts me in that meditative mood and allows me to hypnotically conquer level after level. This game allows me to use strategy in how I try to figure out how to succeed in beating the levels.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?