Pet Rescue Points- why do the points required changed on most levels during Pet Island?

LTillman
LTillman Posts: 2 Newbie

For example: #2 level when opening says you need to get 10,000 pts. My score was 31,980. It let me pass the level but I got a red X that says I 'didn't get' 33,000. On # 3, when opening, it says you need to get 3000 pts. My score was 13,934. I got a red X that says I 'didn't get' 20,000. This happens on almost every level of Pet Island and I noticed it on the last version too, except I didn't keep track. If certain amounts are required then they are required, but why is that changing? It still allows progression, so I guess it doesn't actually matter, unless it makes a difference towards what prizes a player receives. If that is the case, then this needs fixed immediately. Because every level I am getting the required points but it shows a red X and changes the required points to a higher amounts (just above my score) and says I did not get the required points.

Best Answer

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey LTillman,

I'd recommend you to take some screenshots and to add them here on the site, next time this happens.

I wonder what that looks like, seeing both your achieved score and the message saying you didn't achieve the target. I guess it might be useful for them to see this too.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?