Options
RennyB
RennyB Posts: 16 Level 2

supposedly my question regarding#83 has been answered...how the heck does one open the answer...this board is too bothersome.

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi RennyB- Thanks for posting in King Care. In the top right hand corner next to your profile picture you will see all of your notifications. If someone has answered your question it will appear here. 

You can also click on your profile picture to see a list of all of the questions and answers that you have given on the site. Open up the question that has been answered and you will see any new threads/updates. 

I hope this helps :-) 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi RennyB- Thanks for posting in King Care. In the top right hand corner next to your profile picture you will see all of your notifications. If someone has answered your question it will appear here. 

You can also click on your profile picture to see a list of all of the questions and answers that you have given on the site. Open up the question that has been answered and you will see any new threads/updates. 

I hope this helps :-) 

• RennyB
    RennyB Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

thanks for replying...i see a 3 beside the icon, but nothing happens when i hit on it..what am i doing wrong  heeeeellllllpppp.

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Please click on the 3 and you should see the three notifications. If not simply click on  your profile picture and you will see all of your threads and their answers :-) 

Thanks! 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?