why can't #83 be done....totally freaking hard and never any way to get 7 cheeses..help

Options
RennyB
RennyB Posts: 16 Level 2

there is something wrong with this game....i watched it on u-tube, but the game has been designed differently from the original and it is totally impossible...tried and tried...want to move on..getting beyond frustrated and bored with same old game over and over.....i once again ask you to attempt to play this game (#83) and you will see it should be changed to something resembling a completable game....

Answers

• RennyB
    RennyB Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Baz...thanks, but i truly wish i could have watched your game...it is not a matter of words..,my vocab is great...and i try words, even if i think they may not be words...7 cheeses to gather is too much....last game i played i needed three more cheeses with 9 turns left..i kept trying to make words in the correct rows, but could not get a cheese to drop...of course, the game was over before i could get them...very frustrating.  i watched the u-tube games, but the game was not the same...this one is newer and much harder than the original...i have had no trouble getting to #83, so not sure the fault lies completely with me.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?